- The parent handbook should outline all the policies of your company.
- Each family should be given a copy at the time of enrolling.
- Have the parent sign a form stating that they have received a copy.
- Some state licensing agencies require certain information to be inserted in your parent handbook. Be sure to view your Minimum standards in your state to provide accurate information,
- Revise the parent handbook as policies change.
- Each employee should be given a copy to be familiar with parent policies.
- A copy can be found in the form section.