- Food daily allowance chart should be posted visible to where the food is prepared.
- Kitchen should be labeled to ensure all materials are put away in the correct place.
- Menu, certifications, and the allergy list should be posted on a bulletin board in the kitchen.
- Sanitizing steps should be posted on the wall next to the sink. A copy can be found in the form section.
- The child and adult care food program (CACFP) attendance checklist and menu production records should be located in a binder.
- Chemicals and cleaning supplies should be in a locked cabinet and stored separate than food and paper goods.
- A blank menu can be found in the form section.
List of kitchen supplies
|Diff. size bowls||Cutting board|
|Child size plates||Paper goods|
|Child size bowls||Ziplocks (lg/sm)|
|Child size saucers||Aluminum foil|
|Child size cups||Wax paper|
|Child size utensils||Saran wrap|
|Child size pitchers|