First Aid/Medicine Box
- First aid kit/medicine box should be visual.
- First aid/medicine box that is located in a cabinet should be labeled with a first aid sign as well as words so they can be located quickly.
- The first aid box should be labeled with all supplies included.
- The medicine box should have all medicine labeled with the childs information.
- Keep these two boxes in a locked cabinet or out of reach of the children.
- A sign is provided in the form sections.
- A first aid kit can be purchased with all supplies or you can make your own.