Our Vision – For Programs
To make a powerful impact on every Early Education Child Care Organization reached and be a stepping stone in your program to aid in providing the most dynamic, quality program in the world.
Our Mission – For Children
To provide the tools necessary to provide a safe, nurturing, learning environment that will provide children many opportunities to explore and learn through developmentally appropriate activities.
I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kathryn Whitfield and I am the owner of Square One Early Education Consultant and Resource Company.
I am available for face to face (limited areas), email, facebook or phone consultation.
I received Child Development Associates in 1998, Associate of Arts emphasizing in Child Development in 2001 and currently hold Directors Credential in the state of Texas.
Over the years I have been giving the opportunity to wear many hats in Early Education. I have been a cook, teacher, director, owner and trainer.
I believe I am unique in Early Education because I have a passion for what I do. Regardless of my role at the time I continue to maintain a commitment to professionalism by staying current with the core knowledge of early childhood education through trainings and workshops. By being part of a team I found that there are so many opportunities to grow professionally and assist others in doing the same.
My program is knowledgeable, unique, creative, exciting and easy and you will benefit by:
- Providing a diverse learning environment that promotes social-emotional, physical, cognitive, health and nutritional needs.
- Providing a positive working environment for educators to work as a team to fulfill goals and expectations of children and families.
- Providing the highest level of education and care for the children by offering them plenty of experiences and opportunities to learn and grow through hands-on developmentally appropriate activities.
- Giving parents a sense of security by providing their child educating and stimulating programs to assist in the development of the whole child.
- Being in compliance with the minimum standards.
- Ensuring your Center is maintained to the highest level of organization and cleanliness.
- Providing a safe, healthy, learning and explorative environment.
- Implementing all of the components (licensing, food program, etc.) necessary to run a successful center.
- Go over and beyond to get your program recognized and more successful than it already is.